Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Real Love

Real love...to know that all my sins, hurts and pains are nailed to the Cross by the God who created me and died so I could have life eternally...that my friend is real love.  Do I always feel like I am loved...umm I would have to say no.  However, the way I feel does not take away what I know to be true; I am loved with an everlasting love and nothing can separate me from this love.  Lord I am ready to be loved, I am ready to be healed, I am ready to be forgiven, I am ready to forgive.

Got to talk to my dad tonight...it has been a while.  I may never get to hear the words "I am sorry", but that does not stop me from asking for forgiveness and giving forgiveness.  I have an eternal Father who tells me I am forgiven and loved.  God is showing me how to love on a level I don't understand, but am ever so grateful that He is taking me there...HE is taking me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment