Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sold Out

SOLD OUT! Two words that have become near and dear to me these past few days.  Sold out to what you may ask...?  Sold out to Jesus Christ and to Him alone.  To count it all as loss compared to knowing Christ Jesus as Lord...what my soul hungers and cries out for.  Nothing else in this world can quinch this thirst, but the living water from Him alone.  Sometimes I get the thought, "What have I been doing my whole life? Have I really layed down my all for Jesus or have I just said that I have?"  Two very hard questions that I have to come face to face with in front of a Holy and Righteous God.  I don't just want to go through this life and live, I want life...God life... living and breathing in and through me.   It's ok to be sold out to Jesus Christ, just don't expect it to be easy, but know that it is going to be worth it; HE is going to be worth it! Keep the Truth at the forefront of everything. 

Here is one of my lastest favorite songs.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment